Thursday, July 1, 2010

Making a Difference

Ok, yesterday which was Wednesday the first part of the dad turned out like CRAP, Something that I was hoping for did NOT pan out the way I wanted and another thing blew up, I swear it was one thing AFTER another. I started to think I had a kick me sign on my butt, LOL. So needless to say I got discouraged and was a little down, but then I was thinking I have EVERY right in the world to say woh as me and have a pissy party (Pissy sounds better than pity to me) or I could just get up and encourage or help someone else who is down or who is needing help. I have always been the one to step up to help a friend or fellow man or woman when they have fallen on hard times, Since I have been in Real Estate I have done lots of that with Short Sales. So today was one of those days I said ok no pissy party and decided to pick myself up and move on, so I went and listed a Short Sale for someone who has fallen behind. Friends what are you doing when you're down, Try making a difference then see how you feel, I think you'll feel pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment