Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Somewhere Under The Rainbow

As I was driving to dinner last night I looked and saw a great rainbow in the sky. I was thinking of the classic 1930's song by Judy Garland. It's kind of mis-leading if you think about it, but true in a few ways. It was called Over the Rainbow, ok NO ONE can go over a rainbow but you can go under or drive under a rainbow, unless you have super powers that I don't know about,lol. I was told a story by a friend last night about her and her former boyfriend and how they were driving in an area of town and they saw two rainbows side by side, and now anytime she sees a rainbow she will think of him. As I looked at the rainbow in the sky last night I was kind of excited because I have some things in my life at present time I am hoping that pan out and I know my friend who I was with does as well, so that rainbow was kind of refreshing. So I will close today's post with this verse to the Judy Garland classic.
Skies are blue, And the dreams that you dare to dream, Really DO come true.
I guess we will find out somewhere UNDER the rainbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment