Saturday, June 26, 2010

Who Let The Dog Out!

Well, TONS of my friends have blogs, SO I decided to follow that trend and start to write one. Not sure how good or how much people will read it but I am going to do my best. So this weekend I am dog sitting a 15-year old beagle named pebbles. Not sure where the name came from but this is the first time I have watched a dog since our family dog Miss Skittles passed away last October. I was not sure I was up for it, but I figured extra cash and the home has a Pool and Spa, can you say SKINNY DIP!.
Just kidding, Pebbles requires lots of attention and takes more pills than I have ever seen a dog take in my life. She also gets her food topped with HUMAN hamburger meat and chicken. I left her a few times this weekend as I needed to get out for errands and I went to see Toy Story 3 which I will report on in my next entry. So I guess you could call this weekend part of the dog days of summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment